2012年7月22日日曜日

OpenNI Viewer

Viewer applications residing in the sample directory of the OpenNI package do not visualize a 3D point cloud, but display a 2D projection image. I implemented the viewer which visualizes the 3D point cloud with use of the OpenNI and OpenGL on Xcode4.3.3. The compile options are as follows:
  1. Other Linker Flags: /usr/lib/libOpenNI.dylib -framework OpenGL -framework GLUT -lboost_program_options
  2. Header Search Paths: /usr/include/ni /opt/local/include
  3. Library Search Paths: /opt/local/lib
The paths /opt/local/include and /opt/local/lib are for using the boost libraries. When running the executable file without any arguments, the following output is displayed:
To run the viewer, you have to pass the path to the SamplesConfig.xml. I verified my viewer with only default parameters. My source code is here. I summarized the installation procedures of the OpenNI here.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿